Built in 2010, 106 Archibald St is set on a 493sqm green titled lot and has a stunning, north-facing entertaining area, making the most of sunny entertaining all year round. With a heated pool and plumbed BBQ (included), you won’t have to wait until summer to throw your next soiree!
With over 250sqm under the main roof, your family is going to love growing into the practical and versatile design on offer.
One of the many standout features of this home is its twin master suites! Here you’ll find two huge bedrooms with spacious robes and stylish ensuites, perfect for multi-generational families, guests or even that 13-going-on-30-year-old who requires their own space.
Other notable features of this executive family home include:
- Soaring 32 course ceilings and quality JARRAH floors flow throughout,
giving a sense of space and warmth
- Study located by the front door
- High garage door, suitable for 4WD vehicles
- Two master suites with sizeable robes and en-suites, tiled to the ceiling
- Two double-sized minor bedrooms with large robes
- Separate theatre room
- The third bathroom features a claw bath to soak away the day
- A roomy kitchen with a surplus of cupboard space and 50mm solid granite
- Electric heated pool with slide-out cabana for coverage on those hot
- 2kw Solar PV system to help keep the bills down
- Zoned, ducted reverse cycle air throughout
Located just 5kms from Freo and a hop, skip and a jump to your nearest amenities, you’ll love becoming a part of the locally supportive, family-focused, Willagee community.
- Local supermarket, pharmacy, eateries and more – 250m
- Caralee Community School - 400m
- Melville SHS – 950m
Build year: 2010
Block size: 493sqm
Shire rates: $2350
Water rates: $1450
If you require help with finance or an appraisal on your property, please contact us via the details provided below. We look forward to showing you around this weekend and thanks for reading - David & Antony.